THIS HAD UGLY POTENTIAL
Confession: The technique for a provisional cast-on eludes me. For the past eight years I’ve avoided them entirely – up until a week or so ago when I started work on the Harmonia Shrug. The pattern called for a provisional cast-on, which was unavoidable. So I did my version a PCO and it went fine. Perfect, until the first half of the shrug was done and the second half required removing the PCO and picking up the stitches. Horrible. Horrible because I really don’t know what I’m doing and removing the CO took HOURS. It was all twisty and some of it was backwards (I think) and most of the stitches to be picked up were also twisty and bass-akward. After many hours, a headache and a stiff neck, I think I got it fixed around midnight. No not a bit obsessive, I much prefer the terms persistent or goal oriented. No pic of shame though, I need a Happy Picture.
Happy Baby Alpaca
I have never been hurt by anything I didn’t say. Calvin Coolidge